We are hiring for Web Marketing Specialist (SEO) for a leading BPO and Digital Marketing companies in the Philippines based in Makati City
The Web Marketing Specialist (SEO) will report to the President & CEO and will be part of the Marketing team.
- Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving lead and conversion goals
- Account management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Manage SEM campaigns based on critical KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics.
- Create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualifed visitors to website
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy
- Support SEO efforts by helping to implement SEO best practices while tracking, optimizing and increasing desired organic traffic
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for Business Development and other Marketing & Sales departments, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint decks.
- Present relevant data weekly and monthly
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Advertising, Communication Arts, Mass Communication or any related courses
- Must have at least 3 years of solid experience as an SEO Specialist handling business-to-business (B2B) clients
- Must have solid understanding of SEO, PPC, and proficient in various web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, KeywordSpy, Majestic, SEOmoz, Ahrefs, etc.
- Proficient in Search engine and ad copywriting
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics and familiar with with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
- Work schedule: Amenable to work in dayshift and midshift
- Work location: Makati City
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH