Assists and supports the VP-Manufacturing towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium to long-term goals and objectives.
1. Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards.
2. Effectively monitors flow of goods and implements First-In First-Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
3. Coordinates with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
4. Coordinates with the manufacturing and traffic departments with regards to transfer and dispatch of finished goods.
5. Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
6. Coordinates with the marketing department in maintaining minimum and maximum level of finished goods in warehouse based on market demand and sales forecast.
7. Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by accounting and audit departments.
8. Conducts regular cycle count as per established schedules and guidelines. Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance. Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
9. Immediately resolves inventory discrepancies in coordination with accounting department. Analyzes inventory variances per cycle count and provides immediate solution to significantly reduce the variance.
10. Develops and effectively implements warehouse and inventory monitoring systems and procedures.
11. Maintains complete production plan, inventory control and warehouse records and manuals.
12. Ensures the integrity and completeness of all manufacturing and logistics records and manuals.
13. Prepares and monitors budgets according to plan and ensures maximum utilization of manufacturing and logistics resources.
14. Provides advice and support to other departments on production planning, inventory control and warehouse matters.
15. Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives. Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated to action.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
• Preferably came from Manufacturing company and Production background.
• Male applicants only
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have at least 5 years latest working experience in the Philippines.
• Must have a financial management, operations,
• Has a people management skills.
• Required skill(s): Warehouse And Inventory Control.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
• Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• • 35 to 45 years of age
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: www.growinc.net/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH