VP for Construction Management for one of the leading construction companies in the Philippines specializing in construction and engineering services, large-scale heavy and light projects, infrastructure and property development worldwide. Projects include: power plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, cement plants, mining facilities, industrial plants, buildings, schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, seaports, airports, railways, water distribution stations, flood control systems, steel structures and modular assemblies.
The VP for Construction Management is responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and timely execution of site servicing and construction activities including engineering reviews, scheduling sessions, construction cost reviews, and coordinating and closing schedules with Marketing & Sales Departments.
- Mitigate risk for the organization, ensuring critical milestones are achieved and overall adherence to project schedules and budgets;
- Prepare and manage project budgets in collaboration with Marketing & Development teams, monitor variances, and strategize to identify and correct recurring and preventable construction challenges;
- Ability to plan, faciliate and incorporate action plans from multiple sources of input and decision makers such as strategy sessions, project start-ups. and project review meeting, engineering reviews, scheduling sessions, and construction reviews;
- Regularly conduct detailed project reviews, as well as prepare monthly reporting on construction activity;
- Structure and negotiate all major infrastructure and construction related contracts;
- Acting as the senior management representative, oversee relationships between the organization and its infrastructure planning consultants and construction trades, ensuring achievement of all scopes of work, meeting schedules and adherence to company quality standards;
- Ensure adherence to environmental and healthy and safety standards in accordance with company policy and relevant legislation;
- Candidates must be a licensed Civil Engineer preferably with an MBA Degree
- Open to expatriates
- Must have at least 10 of solid work experience in infrastructure construction with focus on civil construction projects such as road works, civil works, highways, etc.
- Must have 5 years of work experience in managing large projects or have handled PHP 100 Million-peso construction budget
- International construction experience is an advantage
- Strong understanding of the financial and management requirements of complex project budgets in infrastructure development
- Must have experience in handling relevant legislation and by-laws affecting infrastructure development in multiple jurisdictions
- Proven track record in leading, managing coaching and motivating teams
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH