BE PART OF THE ONE OF THE LARGEST INFRASTRUCTURE AND FINANCE CONGLOMERATES IN THE COUNTRY!
As a Sybase Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for installing, monitoring, maintaining, and performance tuning production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Performs all kinds of database maintenance including installation, upgrade, patching, backup, restore, export, import, space management, monitoring and disaster recovery.
- Provides day-today support for 24×7 Sybases and services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or any related courses.
- Approximately 2-5 years previous Sybase database support experience.
- Hands-on skills and knowledge of Sybase database desig, implementation and administration in Windows and RHEL.
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job Offer
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.