We are hiring for a Senior Offshore Recruiting Team Manager for one of the leading US Recruitment Companies in the Philippines.
The Senior Offshore Recruitment Team Manager is responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring a team of US Offshore Recruiters.
- You will essentially have total ownership of the team and the accounts that they support.
- You will engage regularly with US-based clients, updating them on the progress and performance of their hiring requirements, receiving and providing feedback on various aspects of the operation and the relationship and acting on required changes.
- You will be responsible to your team for maintaining a high energy, positive environment, low absenteeism, low attrition and high levels of employee satisfaction.
- You will receive ongoing training and mentorship in the areas of client management, candidate assessment and sourcing.
- You will be expected to use your new skills to further develop you team and your client relationships.
- You will liaise with the Human Resources Department to coordinate Benefits, Rewards and Recognition as well as Employee Services.
- You will assist the Operations Director in reporting and analyzing performance data to enhance business decision-making, positively impacting Operations and enabling continuous improvement; you will also participate in the communication of performance metrics and analyses to Clients.
- You will assist the Operations Director in supporting the Company’s Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct; you will consult with and provide input to the Senior Manager to gather data needed to improve policies and practices; you will recommend enhancements for a diverse workforce; you will ensure that Senior Recruiters comply with company processes and procedures.
Who you are:
We are looking for experienced BPO Team Leaders that are passionate with recruitment! We are also looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 2 years of solid experience as a Team Leader or Senior Manager in the BPO industry
- Solid experience in handling, mentoring, coaching and managing a team is preferred
- Amenable to work in Makati, City
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH