LOOKING FOR COMPETITVE AND RESOURCEFUL RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONAL!
Be part of a buzzed-about social enterprise committed to changing the world by working directly with our audience of one million global development professionals.
As a Sourcing Associate, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify and contact top candidates for Candidate Sourcing Service, which helps global development organizations identify the best candidates for their open positions;
- Assist with special recruitment projects including targeted outreach campaigns, large-scale hiring initiatives, candidate screening and evaluation, and career events.
- Help draft winning CVs and cover letters to help job seekers put their best foot forward in their application, including tailoring CVs to meet different industry template standards.
- Assist with producing other CV services, including formatting and proofreading
- Assist in pre-screening process if needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Human resources, communications, international development)
- 2-3 years of experience in sourcing activities
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Familiarity with the global development and humanitarian sector
- Prior experience using Linkedin
- Existing authorization to work in the Philippines
- Competitive basic salary
- HMO including dependents
- Government mandated benefits
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.