Social Media Marketing Executive for a leading BPO and digital advertising company based in Makati City.
The Social Media Marketing Executive is responsible for creating blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts and will report to the Project Lead
- Research, implement new ways to grow social traffic and document how social media impacts the company
- Develop content and schedule posts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis that allow for 3– 5 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts etc. per day/week.
- Monitor the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) for re-tweets, shares and comments.
- Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions business and career related
- Research keywords and optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Use Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to update and create simple graphics and infographics for content posting
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Communications Arts, Marketing, Advertising or other related course
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with demonstrated success writing blogs, creating custom content and managing social media communities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) for brands is required
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, blogs, etc.)
- Ability to take existing content and repurpose for use
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction, while adhering the client branding guidelines and standards
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Email, etc) and Ad Tech
- Strong willingness to learn, and passion for inspiring creativity, cooperation and collaboration amongst team members
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and WordPress
- Experience with HTML/CSS and website analytics using a variety of tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Work location: Makati City
- Work schedule: Dayshift and Midshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH