Service Manager for one of the leading automotive manufacturing, assembly, and distribution companies in the world.
The Service Manager oversees the service department and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers;
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business;
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel;
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers;
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives;
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy;
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of solid experience as a Service Advisor/Supervisor/Manager in the automotive industry
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA and safety regulations, and ethical practices;
- Work location: Makati City
- Can start ASAP
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH