The Senior UI/UX Designer will work with marketing, product and other designers to deliver end-to-end user experience that are simple, intuitive and support SATO Global Solutions business objectives and brand.
- Collaborate with product and marketing managers and developers across the business to develop user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and final designs that meet the business objectives of the organization, advances our brand strategy and reflects best practices.
- Contribute and support the visual and interactive user experience for products that play a central role in future development efforts.
- Advocates UI/UX design standards, guidelines and strategies that will serve as a foundation for creating cohesiive experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivitty to user-system interaction.
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Research heavy – UX
- MockUps and Wireframes
- Usability tests
- Concepts for UX optimization as well as conversion optimization
- Understanding of leadgen processes and Marketing Automation
- Know-how WordPress optional Photoshop (not a must have)
- Good graphic style and a strong understanding of brand management Leadership Development
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.