Senior Cloud Admin Engineer for one of the pioneers and leaders of cloud computing and OpenStack service in the Philippines
The Senior Cloud Admin Engineer is responsible for performing day-to-day operational tasks for our client’s infrastructure services such as:
- Deployment, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting;
- Assist in or lead incident response, diagnosis and followup on system outages or alerts
across our stack;
- Assist in the architectural design of new services and making them operate at scale;
- On-call support and off-hours coverage in a 24×7 environment;
- Daily responsibilities involves technical support, monitoring and implementing solutions that
ensures system reliability and performance;
- Perform on-call duties;
- Candidates must have completed at least 5 years of experience in the IT industry with 3 years of solid expeirence in Cloud or have supported Cloud Managed Services
- Must have end to end experience in Troubleshooting and deployment of Openstack Cloud to client companies
- Must have extensive experience in management and administration of OpenStack Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, VMWare virtualization, Red Hat Linux, Networking and infrastructure management.
- Passion for Linux and open source technologies.
- Familiar with installation of packages, patches, maintenance updates on Linux and OpenStack.
- Candidates must be amenable to work in shifting schedules (morning, midshift or night shift)
- Work location: Makati
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH