We are looking for a qualified Senior Account Manager to join our team. You will supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs are met. You will also be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities.
If you’re customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
- This individual is responsible for developing relationships with clients to acquire new business and network with existing customers to retain their business.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources.
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue.
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With solid background in Technical and Sales.
- Strong client interaction
- Proven work experience as a Senior account manager
- With experience in acquiring clients.
- Dynamic personality able to effepctively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.