WE ARE LOOKING FOR SALES AND MARKETING FINANCE ANALYST WHO IS WILLING TO WORK IN PARAñAQUE!!
- Responsible for the preparation and timely submission of Sales and Reports on or before the 3rd work day of the following month and ensures that relevant and reliable information is provided to top management. Such reports include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales Report analysis per location, size, application and product line
- Marketing OPEX utilization monitoring per event
- Sales per KG per material/material group/product/ brand
- Gross Profit Analysis per material highlighting items with negative GP.
- Gross Profit Analysis per customer with a further link to other variable expenses such as Trade Incentive and DU Cost to arrive at Net GP.
- Monitors product sales mix to maintain ideal overall GP rate.
- Performs periodic checking, review, and analysis of promo being implemented by Marketing Department.
- Ensures integrity of financial reports and proper handling of confidential information.
- Effectively assists immediate superior in the evaluation and implementation of accounting systems and procedures to ensure compliance to generally accepted accounting and audit procedures.
- Must be flexible to be assigned in other Aspect of Accounting
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager.
- BS Commerce-Accounting or BS Accountancy, a CPA is an advantage, but not required
- At least three (3) to (5) years work experience in a related field
- Preferably from a Manufacturing Company
- Must possess strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Can think logically and pay attention to details
- Must be resourceful, aggressive and proactive
- Computer literate
- With leadership skills and unquestionable integrity
- With above average oral and written communication skills
- With good interpersonal skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Business Solutions Software is an advantage
- Leave credits
- Rice Subsidy
- HMO for employee and dependents
- Accident insurance and Life insurance
- Emergency loan
- Midyear bonus and Yearend bonus
- Salary Increases
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH