BE PART OF THE SOUTHEAST ASIA’S BIGGEST AND FULLY AUTOMATED AND LEAD FREE PIPE MANUFACTURING COMPANY!
As a PROJECT SALES OFFICER, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Evaluates market information from primary and secondary sources to be able to plan, act and capitalize from this information.
Attends social functions in behalf of the company to create new and strengthen existing business connections.
- Identify core group of contractors and architects and build good working and business relationships with them.
- Organizes territorial customer listing to ensure efficient\ consistent coverage\ visitation of target customers.
- Implement Marketing activities to support Sale Teams’ achievement of sales targets for assigned products
- Propose and Implement Marketing activities to target customers within assigned geographic areas to achieve optimal product awareness and eventual usage.
- Reports to Marketing Manager using standardized Business Review Meeting (BRMs) format to ensure continuous improvement of PDO activities for the current and future months.
- Graduate of any Engineering course, Management or Marketing
- At least three (3) to five (5) years selling experience in the construction industry, with previous experience in handling of developers & contractors;
- Must have portfolio of known key accounts and contact persons.
- With good interpersonal skills
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job Offer
- Basic Pay guaranteed for 13 months
- Performance Incentives
- Leaves, HMO and Government Mandated Benefits
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THESE EMAIL: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.