As a Presentation Design Specialist you are responsible for the Following:
- Provide visual communications, information design, and data visualization support to external client engagements, internal marketing efforts, and business development engagements
- Manage end-to-end storyboarding and creation of infographics, presentations, and publications, including data collection, data analysis, data visualization, graphic design, and publication design.
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations, and marketing materials within the client brand. Selects format, typography, photography, and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating the message.
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibits experience in producing slides, multimedia/animation tools and other visual materials.
- Works closely with the client in producing slides, multimedia tools, and other visual materials for internal and external projects.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion ~ writing and editing content Stay up to date with emerging technologies that align with product brands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certicate, Bachelor’s / College Degree in Marketing/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with graphics design
- Minimum of 3+ years of applied experience with Microsoft Oce and Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of information visualization and design techniques and theory
- Ability to gather raw data from various sources and develop comprehensive, visually engaging designs, visualizations, and presentations
- Ability to demonstrate a strict attention to detail Ability to show an excellent portfolio showcasing broad design expertise
- Ability to be a self–starter and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast–paced and team–based environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines effectively Ability to handle a corporate and professional environment.
- Ability to receive and produce quality work through verbal feedback.
- Ability to self-manage projects from creation to completion, including proof reviews, setting deliverable timelines, and client approval.
- Ability to handle a newsroom environment at times, which may or may not include working in a fast-paced environment with quick turns and multiple points of contact.
- Ability to take and follow directions well.
- Must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail. Communicating effectively, in person, over the phone and via e-mail Strong digital marketing background.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Oce Suite Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adobe CS, Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Leadership Development
- Professional maturity
- Developed problem solving skills
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH