PHP Web Developers for one of the leading providers of online PC, Mobile Digital Content, e-Commerce, Payments and Gaming platforms in the Southeast Asia.
The PHP Web Developers are responsible for writing the server side of PHP Code that powers user interface and build new features and fix bugs
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new web products
- Develop web services integrated with game backend for external and internal usage
- Grab necessary information from game database and do analysis based on the game operation team’s requirement
- Candidates must have at least 3 – 4 years of solid experience in as a PHP/Python Web Developer in the IT industry
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course
- Must have knowledge of programming concepts, object-oriented programming, basic data structures and algorithm.
- Technical Requirements:
- Must have experience in PHP Lavarel and Python Framework
- Must have understanding of RESTful Web Services
- Must have experience in RDBMS and NOSQL
- Must have understanding of web technologies: cookie, cache, AJAX, etc.
- Must be amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Can start ASAP
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org YOU MAY ALSO REACH OUR RECRUITMENT HOTLINES AT (0917) 879 9426 or (0998) 963 9953 *
For real-time updates on our hiring requirements, please visit our website at www.growinc.net/ or “like” or Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH*