AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Lead and manage assigned sales force
Control and approve monthly expenses (operational expenses, allowances, tactical fund spending, etc.)
Identify and recommend training needs of sales staff (ie. QOVI).
5.Coordination with External Agencies
Ensure implementation of marketing and tactical activities through external field force.
- Bachelor’s Degree or preferably Post-graduate Degree
- Minimum of 6 years in Sales Management
- Pharmaceutical & OTC experience
- With experience in people management, at least 5 years
- Special skills and credentials required to do the job:
- Skill in leading peers
- Strong analytical skills tempered by depth of experience
- Proficient in Windows application
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills