- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
BE PART OF ONE OF THE LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY!
As a National Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Drive the execution of customized Consumer Healthcare Account Plans and Agreements in Trade level via Distributor Sales Force
- Effectively manage the Distributor Sales Force to deliver excellent results of all KPI’s
- Both of which will effect into excellent execution in Store level and resulting to the achievement of sales, profit, growth, and other targets both for the company and its trade partners within company policies and procedures.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Manage key accounts in order to meet company sales, profit, growth, and other financial targets
- Contribute to the achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Sell Out & Stock in Trade targets with identified Customer(s)
- Contribute to the achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Net Sales (Sell In) targets by Customer by Brand in assigned Territory
- Contribute to the achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Profit targets by Customer by Brand in assigned territory which includes:
- Contribute to the achievement of Brand Market Share targets in the Channel
2) ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP BUILDING WITH ASSIGNED KEY ACCOUNT(S)
- Develop sustainable and mutually beneficial Annual Category Plans for company, Accounts, and Total Territory
- Build long term partnership with key accounts in order to achieve company’s strategic objectives
- Achieve “preferred business partner status” especially for assigned Branches via the Distributor
- Effectively manage MDC(Mercury Drugs) and NKA(National Key Accounts) on a per Branch Level and In Store Activity implementation in Local Key Accounts and Wholesalers on a per Branch level
- Contribute to the development of Customer Annual Joint Business Plans aligned with company objectives and Account(s) Mission & Vision for assigned Strategic Customer(s) and Top to Top meetings to secure the Plans especially for Local Key Accounts and Wholesalers.
- Contribute to the development of Category Selling Story especially for Local Key Accounts and Wholesalers.
- Contribute to the development of Quarterly Business Reviews for updating, alignment, and securing of Next Action Plans especially for Local Key Accounts and Wholesalers.
3) DRIVES OPERATIONAL AND EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
- Implement all KPI’s pertaining to Excellent Execution on a per Branch level which includes:
- Availability and Merchandising
- Implementation, monitoring, analysis of Customer Activities/Promo Grid for assigned Strategic Customer(s)
- Achievement of targets
- Monthly Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Monthly & Weekly Sales Phasing
- Minimum 7 years of successful Key Account management of sophisticated Drugstore or Modern Trade Accounts. In depth knowledge of Account Management and high Selling & Negotiation skills.
- MUST HAVE: Experience in handling Mercury Drugs and Watsons
- Experience in Key Accounts and Distributor Managements
Special skills and credentials required to do the job:
- Dynamic and adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Results oriented and can-do-will-do attitude
- Analytical thinking and able to create Selling Stories whether Category or other type then successfully sell-in to concerned Customer(s)
- Customer oriented
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Personable, Energetic, Responsive, Confident and Honest
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.