We are hiring for Electrical and Mechanical Project Engineers for a multinational German Manufacturing company
As a Electrical/Mechanical Project Engineer:
- You will be responsible for programming, installation and assembly of pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLC’s.
- You will directly report to the On Site Engineer.
Who you are:
As a Project Engineer, you must be a licensed Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics Engineer with the following attributes:
- Must have at least 2 years of solid experience as a Project Engineer with specialization in Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and PLC preferably from the Manufacturing Industry
- Must be willing to do field work
- Must be highly technical
- Must have good communication skills
- Team Player
- Main work location: Paranaque City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, send your CV to Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH