BE PART OF THE SOUTHEAST ASIA’S BIGGEST AND FULLY AUTOMATED AND LEAD-FREE PIPE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
As a MARKETING MANAGER, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- formulation and implementation of the marketing plans and programs to achieve key business objectives of maximizing sales volume, profitability, and market share.
- Planning, leading, organizing and controlling the entire marketing force in the most effective way of promoting the product among sales force, dealers, developers, contractors and end-user markets.
- Assists and supports the VP-Sales & Marketing towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium and long-term goals and objectives
- Direct reports: (1) Marketing Assistant (3) Brand Assistants (1) Marketing Assistant
- Graduate of BS Commerce-Management, Marketing courses
- At least five (5) years managerial experience in marketing /brand or sales environment
- Preferably coming from FMCG companies
- Should be creative, with out of the box strategic thinking competencies
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job Offer
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.