Be a part of the pioneer manufacturer of PVC pipes in the Philippines!
The Marketing Manager is responsible in the formulation and implementation of the marketing plans and programs to achieve key business objectives of maximizing sales volume, profitability and market share.
- Responsible in planning, leading, organizing and controlling the entire marketing force in the most effective way of promoting the product among sales force, dealers, developers, contractors and end-user markets.
- Assists and supports the VP-Sales & Marketing towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium and long-term goals and objectives.
- Formulates marketing strategies and programs and pricing policies in driving the business forward. Performs marketing management activities to achieve sales and revenue goals according to plan.
- Oversees marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and website management.
- Conducts market and customer research to determine company’s position in the market.
- Overall responsible in the preparation of advertising and promotional collaterals.
- Identifies opportunities and creates demand for products by market penetration aimed at gaining new customers and new business ventures.
- Manages and ensures successful product launch activities base on the marketing calendar. Reviews results of marketing, advertising and sales campaigns and identify improvement areas where applicable.
- Support the entire sales team in evaluating pre-selling and post-selling activities.
- Coordinates with Sales, Manufacturing and Logistics Departments in ensuring availability of stocks and timely distribution of manufactured and traded items.
- Oversees preparation of marketing budgets and controls expenditures in accordance with approved annual budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in marketing, brand or sales environment
- Candidates coming from FMCG companies is an advantage
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Creative, out of the box thinking, passionate
- Applicants must be willing to work in New Seaside Drive, Paranaque.
For faster processing, you can send your resumes to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates regarding our hiring requirements, you can also visit our company websites at www.growinc.net and facebook.coom/growincph