We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join one of the leading PVC pipe manufacturer in the country.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible in the formulation and implementation of the marketing plans and programs to achieve key business objectives of maximizing sales volume, profitability and market share.
- Responsible in planning, leading, organizing and controlling the entire marketing force in the most effective way of promoting the product among sales force, dealers, developers, contractors and end-user markets.
- Assists and supports the VP-Sales & Marketing towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium and long-term goals and objectives.
- Formulates marketing strategies and programs and pricing policies in driving the business forward. Performs marketing management activities to achieve sales and revenue goals according to plan.
- Oversees marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and website management.
- Conducts market and customer research to determine company’s position in the market.
- Overall responsible in the preparation of advertising and promotional collaterals.
- Develops strategies in enhancing corporate identity, brand identity and brand image of Neltex various line of products.
- Identifies opportunities and creates demand for products by market penetration aimed at gaining new customers and new business ventures.
- Develops plans and ensures achievement of sales targets for assigned products.
- Works closely with AVP Sales to develop and implement Trade Sales Promo Programs to ensure market leadership and maximize sales generation.
- Develops and implements customer incentive programs to improve customer retention and loyalty.
- Manages and ensures successful product launch activities base on the marketing calendar. Reviews results of marketing, advertising and sales campaigns and identify improvement areas where applicable.
- Support the entire sales team in evaluating pre-selling and post-selling activities.
- Coordinates with Sales, Manufacturing and Logistics Departments in ensuring availability of stocks and timely distribution of manufactured and traded items.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service in the market by developing customer-oriented strategies and by coordinating with support groups to address any concern. Immediately responds to customer needs and complaints.
- Oversees preparation of marketing budgets and controls expenditures in accordance with approved annual budget.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize overall marketing operations. Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated to action.
- Graduate of BS Commerce-Management, Marketing courses
- At least five (5) years managerial experience in marketing/brand or sales environment
- Preferably coming from FMCG companies
- Should be creative, with out of the box strategic thinking competencies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to work in Paranaque City
For faster processing, you can send your resume to Anne Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our companyy website at www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph for updates regarding our hiring requirements.