We are hiring for the Marketing Manager for one of the leading fastfood chains in the Philippines
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the overall brand, develops marketing strategies and communication programs.
- You will be leading and coaching the Marketing Team; conducts regular meetings to identify current status of projects and issues encountered
- You will review and recommend mechanics, budget and artworks for major local store marketing programs
- You will monitor and allocate overall marketing budget
- You will work with the R&D team and monitor the progress of product development
- You will work with the advetising and agency teams in the development of advertisements for the products, media planning and promotions of the brand
Who you are:
You are passionate with food! You also have the following skills and attributes:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Advertising or any related courses
- Must have at least 6 years of work experience as a Marketing Manager in an FMCG, Food & Beverage or Telecommunications industry
- Solid experience in marketing and adept with strategic planning, product advertising, TV commercial development, project management.
- Proven track record in managing direct-reports and dynamic teams
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in public speaking
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman, email@example.com or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH