LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE AND CAREER-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS.
Be part of the largest network of for-profit information technology based colleges in the Philippines.
As a LIBRARIAN, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources.
- Answering readers’ enquiries.
- Using library systems and specialist computer applications.
- Liaising with departmental academic staff, external organisations and suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), Library Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- New Board Passers are welcome to apply.
- Preferably with at least one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Must be proficient in using Automated Library System
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job Offer
- Basic Pay guaranteed for 13 months
- Performance Incentives
- Leaves, HMO and Government Mandated Benefits
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.