- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Net Sales (Sell In) targets by Customer by Brand in assigned Territory
- Achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Profit targets by Customer by Brand in assigned territory which includes:
- Gross to Net
- ROI (Promo Evaluation)
- Achievement, analysis, and continuous improvement of Sell Out & Stock in Trade targets with identified Customer(s)
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP BUILDING WITH ASSIGNED KEY ACCOUNT(S)
- Develop sustainable and mutually beneficial Annual Category Plans for company, Accounts, and Total Territory
- Build long term partnership with key accounts in order to achieve company’s strategic objectives
DRIVES OPERATIONAL AND EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
- Successfully negotiate and sell-in all KPI’s pertaining to Excellent Execution which includes:
- Development, implementation, monitoring, analysis of Customer Activities/Promo Grid for assigned Strategic Customer(s)
- Minimum 3 years of successful Key Account management of sophisticated Drugstore or Modern Trade Accounts. In depth knowledge of Account Management and high Selling & Negotiation skills.
- Dynamic and adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Results oriented and can-do-will-do attitude
- Analytical thinking and able to create Selling Stories whether Category or other type then successfully sell-in to concerned Customer(s)
- Customer oriented
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Personable, Energetic, Responsive, Confident and Honest
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.