Junior Civil Design Engineers for a Filipino-owned structural design, civil engineering, project and construction management services company established in 1982
The Junior Civil Design Engineer is responsible for interpreting, analyzing, calculating and designing of drawings, blue prints, aerial photography, hydraulic systems and structures
- Will be assigned to the Civil Works Department
- Responsible for the design of all civil works projects of the company in the Philippines such as roads, bridges, etc.
- Will be assisting in inspecting project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to the
- design safety and sanitation standards
- Will be assigning and coordinating with other departments such as architectural, mechanical, electrical departments.
- Will be assisting in the construction, operation and maintenance activities at the project site
- Candidates must be a Licensed Civil Engineer completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 2 years of solid experience as a Junior Civil Engineer with experience in design of roads, water supply, storm drainage and/or sewerage systems
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D and AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Work location: Cubao, Quezon City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Mark Anthony Caditan, email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH