The primary responsibilities will be to ensure completeness and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual control processes and to perform the compliance reviews for the same
- Responsibilities include analysis and coordination of IT controls and activities to support internal and external assessments, audits and regulatory mandated compliance programs
- Completes routine compliance task such as monitoring the completeness and effectiveness of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews.
- Works directly with IT contacts to gather required information and complete assigned tasks
- Provides support to larger initiatives
- May be responsible for completion of small subsets of larger initiatives
- Function as a strong contributor to the Information Technology and CSIRT, participating in special projects and task forces as required
- Perform various IT Risk assessments as assigned for various IT processes, systems and projects
- Assist in maintaining compliance of documentation including policies, standards, and procedures, reports
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Can easily understand instructions and work under minimum supervision
- Flexible and service oriented
- Excellent attendance and positive attitude to the job
- Willing to work long hours, flexible in work schedule, must be available even weekends and holidays
- Applicants must be willing to work in Metro Manila
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.