• Oversee the work of the Division
• Monitor the Division’s use of staff resources
• Provide guidance and supervision to Audit Managers and Auditors
• Monitor and evaluate staff performance
• Monitor training needs of staff and ensure training is in accordance with plans
• Assist in establishing operating guidelines, internal audit manuals, lines of authority and communicating work objectives and priorities of reporting
• Develop annual audit plan
• Monitor the work assigned and ensure that assignments are conducted in accordance with:
o Approved timetable and budget
o Division’s audit plan, policies, and procedures
o IIA Standards
• Review and finalize audit rating
• Prepare final audit reports and submit to the CAE
• Identify resource requirements and preparation of budgets
• Recruit, select and assign staff effectively
• Monitor the budget status
• Serve as Team Leader in the Business Continuity Procedures/ Plan (BCP)
• Participate in Service Quality initiatives and ensure that satisfactory ratings in such initiatives are attained
• Carry out other tasks as may be assigned by the CAE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cisa, audit command language acl, Analytics.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be came from financial institution, bank, insurance and any related industries.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.