BE PART OF THE SOUTHEAST ASIA’S BIGGEST AND FULLY AUTOMATED AND LEAD FREE PIPE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
As an Infrastructure Sales Officer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conducts regular account visitation and pubic relations to clients. Performs product presentation when needed.
- Oversees the over-all sales performance of Sales Executive. Ensures compliance of the staff to Accompanied Call Report (ACR) and other sales agreed plans and objectives that are being implemented.
- Identifies significant credit and collection areas that require corrective action as aligned with the Company’s credit risk philosophy and business goals.
- Provides pertinent information that relates to credit risks and coordinates with the Credit and Collection department in determining necessary action to address the risks.
- Graduate of any Bachelor of Science in Engineering course, Management and Marketing.
- At least two (2) years supervisory experience in Marketing
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Job Offer
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.