Be part of a recognized leader in the design, sales, installation, and maintenance of elevators and escalators in the Philippines.
As an HR Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- For recruitment, he/she will supervise recruitment section (tasks that are time-consuming: checking/verification/monitoring of data of applicants and their requirements, manpower pooling, contracts, reports on performance, tardiness, and absenteeism of PBW’s / PCW’s, apprentices and probationary employees), strategize hiring process, prepare budget for recruitment and other HR related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- For training and overseas, he/she will be in charge of all training in close coordination and consultation with HR Manager & / or Asst. HR Manager. He/she will supervise the preparation of the necessary documentation for overseas and local training as well as factory tours of employees and clients. He/she will also supervise the orientation of new hires (probationary and contract workers) and foreign nationals. He/she will oversee the processing of the documentation of the applicable work permits and visas of the foreign nationals plus the annual reporting to Bureau of Immigration.
- For compensation and benefits, he/she will help in evaluating, preparing research to improve compensation and benefits; will also be in charge of supervising all related to compensation and benefits [such as but not limited to: checking/verification/monitoring of data regarding leave records/reports; documentations re: SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig (contributions/loans) & BIR of apprentices, probationary & regular employees; enrollment (apprentices, PBW’s / PCW’s, probationary & regular employees and subcontractors) to insurance; enrollment of regular employees and dependents to HMO provider; facilitating Annual Physical Examination of all employees] and other HR related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or any four (4)-year Business course
- Must have at least two (2) years of related experience
- Must be computer literate and has a working knowledge on various PC based software
- Must be proficient in both written and oral communication
- Must possess a pleasant personality and is of good moral character; can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph