EXECUTIVE SECRETARY FOR A MULTINATIONAL IT COMPANY IN THE PHILIPPINES
As an Executive Secretary, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Organizes business appointments and travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Screens telephone calls, fielding inquiries and request and escalating urgent matters for the CEO’s attention.
- Manages the CEO’s diary and some personal matters.
- Communicates on the CEO’s behalf with the organization’s Executives, Executives of external organizations, Board members, suppliers and clients.
- Coordinates the organization of executive level business functions, lunches, and dinners.
- Performs all other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree holder
- At least 3 years related work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Working with an Ex Patriate is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion
- Excellent organizations and administration skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to liaise at an executive level to work under pressure.
- Amenable on a 8am-6pm working schedule, Monday – Friday
- Amenable working in Quezon City
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: JP Raguro firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.