Legal Executive Secretary for a competitive insurance company in the Philippines
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Legal Counsel and top clients.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Maintains calendar, schedules and coordinates appointments and organizing and scheudle visitors and notifies the changes.
- Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all necessary parties preparing appointments agendas for and taking minutes of meetings.
- File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel.
- Call clients, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Specific training in Secretarial is an advantage.
- High level of understanding of office procedures, and basic business practices is essential.
- Basic knowledge in drafting correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have basic organizational and planning skills.
- High level proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and other related applications.
- Work location: Makati and Ortigas
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.