- Will prepare monthly / daily work schedules of servicemen under him and see to it that these schedules are followed.
- Will conduct regularly on the spot inspection of all equipment in their area to check the condition and performance of a particular unit and make recommendations necessary for its improvement and / or servicing system
- Will prepare all the materials and schedule of all approved special service, reconstruction and additional features requested by client.
- Will coordinate with other sections on matters pertaining to proper maintenance of elevators and escalators.
- Will perform other service-related tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferabli licensed.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in oral and written.
- Must possess a good moral character.
- Can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT: www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.