- Will assist their superiors in planning and organizing the overall activities of the Service Department in line with its objective of keeping the company’s set quality and standards for regular and special service jobs of elevators and escalators.
- Will assist their superiors in the preparation of contract proposals for newly turned-over projects and old projects without previous contract.
- Will assist in the preparation of the annual maintenance fee adjustment.
- Will prepare and submit correspondences and reports as required by their superiors.
- Will assist in the monitoring of the financial status of their department.
- Will review and check any special service proposal made by the Sales Service Engineer or Supervisors.
- Will attend to meetings as needed by the client.
- They will forecast and monitor the manpower requirement of their department.
- They will train and will develop their men to ensure effective performance of their jobs and for personal growth.
- Will perform other service-related tasks that may be assigned by their superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferably licensed.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral English and Filipino.
- Can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization and has a strong leadership capability.
- Capable of training and teaching people.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and of good moral character.
- No tattoo or piercing.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT: www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.