- Will assist in the proper assignment of projects to supervisors and project engineers.
- Will assist in monitoring strict implementation of safety programs and see to it that their subordinates strictly observe the company rules and safety regulations at the project and assist in the implementation of training programs for the upliftment of skills of workers.
- Will prepare working schedules specifying the date of commencement and completion of a particular installation project and monitor closely the progress as to budget, expense control, timely completion and quality of work of their people.
- Will implement effective monitoring and control of manpower tools, collection control of accounts in their area and see to it that all necessary documents are complete in each project.
- Will provide pre-approval of liquidation of expenses and time tickets of all personnel in their area.
- Will perform other installation-related tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferably licensed.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- With good communication skills.
- Must possess a good moral character, capable of negotiating effectively with prospective clients and subcontractors, teaching & training people, can relate to all types of people in the organization and with strong leadership skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- No tattoo or piercing.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT: www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.