BE PART OF THE LEADING LIGHTING SOLUTIONS COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Evaluate and provide solutions to project lighting requirements.
- Assess customer requirements; prepare drawings, specifications, mock-up and product samples.
- Meet with client and visit project sites to gather and validate relevant project data.
- Prepare detailed estimates, quantification of BOQ, product technical submittals, brochures, and presentations.
- Utilize lighting design software for lighting applications.
- Handle product presentations and project management.
- Review manufacturer and trade catalogs and develops working knowledge in lighting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- License as a professional Engineer is an advantage.
- At least (1) one-year working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer applications – CAD, MS Office, Photoshop, & other Architectural software.
- Can work well under pressure, time constraints, and with minimal supervision.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph
FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.