DETAILER & ESTIMATORS for one of the leading distributor, installation of steel fixers and concrete flooring for commercial, bridges and tunnels in New Zealand.
The Detailers & Estimators are responsible for carrying out estimating and detailing functions to meet customer requirements and ensuring quality standards are met. Will be assigned in Auckland, New Zealand
- Perform routine and complex estimating and detailing activity accurately to meet agreed timeframes.
- Estimate projects and provide supporting documentation accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Detail projects and provide supporting documentation accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Maintain and review projects to ensure all information is correct and all variations are identified and costed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactively communicate with customers on any issues and ensure resolution thereof.
- Communicate with internal customers and outline job specific requirements and timings clearly and accurately in a timely manner to ensure production and placing timetables are met.
- All other
- Health and Safety
- Take responsibility for own safety and those of others
- Follow and adhere to company health and safety policies and procedures including reporting incidents/accidents/near misses and hazards
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Support company health and safety initiatives
- Ensure company policies and systems are followed at all times
- Perform all other tasks/actions as directed by the company consistent within this document
- Candidates must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and must be licensed
- Must have at least 3 years of solid experience in drawing commercial and civil works projects
- Must be proficient in measurements and drawings
- Must be proficient in REVIT and CAD
- Must be able to read and understand plans
- Proficient in budgeting, planning and purchasing
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word
- Strong problem-solving, customer service, multitasking skills
- Team player, has the initiative and can lead by example
- Work location: Auckland, New Zealand
Global Resource for Outsourced Workers (GROW), Inc.
NO PLACEMENT FEE | FOR MANPOWER POOLING
Send your resume to Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
Visit www.growinc.net for list of our active job openings