- Responsible for installing, monitoring, maintaining, and performance tuning production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Performs all kinds of database maintenance including installation, upgrade, patching, backup/restore, export/import, space management, monitoring and disaster recovery.
- Provides day-to-day support for 24×7 Sybase databases and services.
- Maintains database configurations in compliance with security policy and standard. Manages database user accounts.
- Collaborates with other teams to promote changes to production and other environment as requested.
- Creates and maintains documentation and technical solutions for Sybase systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably 5 year(s) Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Hands-on skills and knowledge of Sybase database design, implementation and administration in Windows and RHEL.
- Strong skill in SQL programming including writing stored procedures is an advantage.
- Expertise in Sybase ASE, Replication performance tuning, administration and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with High Availability such as SAN replication, database mirroring, clustering and disaster recovery technologies.
- Working experience in supporting 24×7 mission critical databases with familiarity to Ticketing system.
- Adaptability to changing project and departmental priorities. Able to work scheduled hours and overtime when needed.
- Must have knowledge in MySQL, MS SQL Scripting, Database maintenance.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team orientation, open-minded and able to listen to other’s ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to work during weekends or holidays.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.