We are looking for Corporate Planning and Business Development Managers to join one of the leading Academes in the country.
Corporate Planning and Business Development Manager is responsible for the:
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Provides direction and oversee the conduct of market and competitive research, business trends, regulatory requirements and assesses the potential impact to business operations.
- Presents the results and analyses the implications of research on the company’s business strategies.
New Business Development
- Obtains overall directions necessary for the evaluation of new business prospects from top management and other parties involved in the project.
- Determine the requirements of all new business development projects assigned to the department.
- Prepares/directs and oversees the preparation of business plans based on agreed strategies for new businesses/brands, as well as the financial feasibility studies for new businesses/brands.
Corporate Strategy Development and Implementation
- Assists the Management in the formulation/review of the company’s corporate strategies.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of corporate strategies and action plans to stakeholders to optimize business performance.
- Provides advice on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the organization.
- Identifies corporate issues requiring attention and proposes options and courses of action to improve business processes.
- Leads and manages the Annual Strategic Planning & Development process to support Management and key managers in the development of the long term strategic plan and annual corporate business plan.
- Manages program governance by providing strategic and tactical guidance and alignment spanning all divisions and functional areas.
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree / Doctoral Degree in Education/Teaching/Training, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Corporate Planning
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Strategic/Business Planning and Budgeting
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig area
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- A “work hard, play hard” approach
- Analytical abilities
- Team player
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ABC technology in relation to market needs.
- Excellent research abilities.
- Great at interpersonal communication – effective coordinator, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive
For faster processing, you can send your resume to Anne Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our company website at www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph for updates regarding our hiring requirements