BE PART OF ONE OF THE LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY!
As a Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible in compensation and benefits services which includes payroll, salary review and administration, benefits management and budget preparation WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ensuring that Company’s compensation and benefits are managed and aligned WITHIN company pay philosophy, standard operating procedures and government rules and regulations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- COMPENSATION REVIEW AND ADMINISTRATION
- Evaluate the company salary structure and administer salary reviews IN ORDER TO ensure internal equity and market competitiveness
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Communicate, cascade and monitor the performance requirements of the organization IN ORDER TO promote performance-based culture and meet company’s objectives and goals
- BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
- Review, analyze and recommend benefits improvement as well as oversee benefit administration IN ORDER TO ensure that benefits are at par with the industry and are implemented based on the approved guidelines and policies.
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
- Manage, analyze and process payroll transactions IN ORDER TO ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll releases.
- POSITION EVALUATION
- Review, analyze and conduct position evaluation IN ORDER TO ensure that positions in the organization are properly assessed and ranked relative to the other positions in the organization
- ORGANIZATION AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Attend various employee and industrial organization activities IN ORDER TO update oneself on the current issues and concerns as well as trends in the market.
- College degree preferably in business related course
- At least 4 years HR supervisory and/ or managerial work experience.
- Expert on salary and benefits administration.
- Must be amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.