BE PART OF ONE OF THE LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY!
As a Commercial Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead, manage and influence all strategies and programs concerning commercial excellence & customer engagement excellence.
- Working collaboratively & cross-functionally with regional & global operational leadership, the incumbent will facilitate sharing of best practices and methodologies to achieve organizational excellence.
- He/she will support the development of training & development strategies/programs in addition to being responsible for leading sales efficiency through appropriate analysis of performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Key component of the role is the development and continually upgrading of the teams skill levels in the areas of key account management, territory management and productivity, execution of customer engagement programs, product & competitor knowledge, selling and negotiating skills.
- Constantly checks of knowledge gaps, provides competitive analyses to identify opportunities and best practices.
- Drives Sales Force excellence by optimizing territory allocation and field force strategy.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.