Business Management Instructor for one of the largest Information Technology Colleges based in the Philippines and the second largest IT-based educational institutions in Asia. It is a subsidiary of one of the leading conglomerates for education and investments corporations in the Philippines
As an Business Management Instructor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Writes, revises, and finalizes the curriculum content and relevant assessment materials.
- Develops Learning Materials (curriculum, syllabus, and standard periodical examinations) that are accurate, relevant, updated, and adheres to curricular standards.
- Will work closely with the Research Head to ensure that the courseware and exam development processes, policies, and work instructions are adhered to.
- Writes, revises and finalizes the exam.
- Ensures timely exam development and dispatch.
- Leads identified projects as may be assigned by the Research Head.
- Conducts research relevant to courseware development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Entrepreneurship and other relevant courses.
- Preferably with a Master’s Degree or at least pursuing a Master’s Degree aligned with the undergraduate course.
- Advantage if Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) Passers
- Preferably with teaching experience in college with specialization in Business Management or Commerce
- Strong research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Work location: Cainta, Rizal
- Work schedule: Dayshift
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO email@example.com or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.