We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive companies and reactions from accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience doing Sales/ Account Management doing Business to Business transactions or handling Corporate Accounts.
- Knowledgeable with DO174
- Strong people management experience
- Proven track record in client acquisition
- Strong network of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Amenable to travel if needed
- Work location: Makati City
- Can start ASAP
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO SOPHIE KUHLMAN: firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growinc.ph FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES ON OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.*