Business Development Manager for a multi-disciplinary engineering and architectural design company in the Philippines.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, locating, and proposing potential business deals to potential partners.
- Develop marketing tools
- Screen potential business and develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations by examining risks and potential and estimating partner’s needs and goals
- Protect organization values and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Explore opportunities for added value to job accomplishments.
- Attend bid conference and various meetings with prospect clients
- Provide substantial feedback and after-sales support
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Research and Development, Marketing, Engineering, or Architecture and or any equivalent course
- At least 5 years of solid experience in Sales and Business Development in the Construction, Architecture and Engineering industries
- Proven business track record in sales, business development and winning new businesses
- Must have experience in preparing public bidding requirements
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Work location: Quezon City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH