Be part of a Pioneer Hosiery Company in the Philippines!
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- And other duties that may be assigned.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- With at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Open to Fresh Graduates
- Willing to be assigned in Sta. Mesa
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITE AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS