BOOKKEEPER for a pioneer in the hosiery industry in the Philippines. Established in 1950, they spearheaded one of the biggest and most modern manufacturing facilities in the Philippines. Their main products are socks for kids, men, and women as well as stockings.
A Bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Accounting Graduate
- At least 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Must have familiarity in Trial Balance ( Manual )
- Must be willing to do encoding of FS; familiarity with Financial Statement
- Must be keen to details
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, email@example.com or dsatuito.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH