The Administrative Supervisor is responsible for the overall administrative functions of the organization and oversees the support of executives. S/He will supervise administrative staff and driver/messengers, and coordinate with third party admin service providers. S/He offers guidance and training while delegating work tasks to his/her personnel. The Admin Supervisor’s job is to ensure that day-to-day admin support operations of the organization run smoothly.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Graduate: Business Administration/ Management, Property Management or Architecture, Civil or Electrical Engineering, or any related Business course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Admin work with at least 2 years supervisory experience in areas of Engineering, Management, Property Management, Accounting & other Admin-related functions.
- Knowledge and/or experience in material/asset procurement is an advantage.
- Knowledge and/or experience in general maintenance functions is an advantage.
- Above-average communication skills in English and can compose legal and business correspondence.
- Pleasant disposition, firm personality, aggressive yet mild-mannered, with natural ability to project the required corporate and professional image personally and through the telephone.
- Able to interrelate and maintain good working relationship with all departments in corporate environment.
- Computer literate in Windows environment and other commonly used office software.
- Used to work with minimum supervision and is capable of multitasking.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITE AT www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.