- Responsible for operational performance in line with the agreed customer KPIs.
- Accountable of all cost control and budget performance of the department.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Ensure efficient space utilization and optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, government and other legal requirements.
- Maintain standards of workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- Ensure productivity targets are met and maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Manage teams of talents and deal with personnel issues such as the recruitment, training and discipline of staff.
- Coordinates with BD department on sales forecast trending and planning.
- Reporting directly to Contract Logistics Senior Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business/Management/Administration, Engineering (Industrial), Logistics/Transportation or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of working experience in warehousing, logistics operations and administration or any related field is required on this position. Preferably experienced employee in the field of electronics industry with an area of 10,000 square meters;
- Preferably specializing in warehouse management, satellite inspection, inventory management, dispatching/logistics, management audit and will update management status per satellite.
- Can establish, create/generate business opportunities and meet the expectation of the needs of the clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate in all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, numeracy and in depth understanding of financials.
- Knowledgeable of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Delegate work and explain ideas, planning and organizing.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: www.growinc.net/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH