Senior Technical Support Officer for one of the top leading service company in the Philippines.
The Senior Technical Support Officer is responsible for the set-up and configuring Network, Software and Cloud, Vendor Management, and IT Inventory
- Cisco Network – LAN/Firewall and establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards;
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades for the network infrastructure, workstations and servers.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources;
- Securing Network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access;
- Configuration of equipment and onsite support for Printers and Faxes and Managing systems for Telephones.
- Providing end support and administration for PC, Server, and Mobile Support including Windows PC (7/8/10), Server (08/12/16), Apple Computer (macOS) and mobile device (iOS and Android)
- Implementation of Microsoft Cloud Product including Azure AD, O365 and Intune.
- Daily operations for McAfee ePO Cloud
- Assisting users with the usage of software.
- First line user support in PC and other devices.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects;
- Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Purchasing – manage all hardware and software purchasing
- New desktop hardware and software installation
- Vendor management – maintain and monitor service request records, resolution and service levels
- IT inventory – manage IT asset registry, software inventory, licensing agreements
- Will service a wide range of company.
- Will be reporting to IT Manager-Hongkong and Operations Manager – Philippines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, ECE or any other related courses.
- Must have at least 3-5 years solid experience in Networking, Software Installation and User Training
- Must have a certifications in any office applications and security certifications; CCNA, Microsoft Certified etc.,
- Has a strong experience in Cloud Services and transitioning to Cloud Infra
- Excellent knowledge in TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN, network design and optimization
- Hands-on experience managing and configuring Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Working experience in supporting 24×7 mission critical network infrastructure monitoring with familiarity to Ticketing system.
- Adaptability to changing project and departmental priorities.
- Able to work scheduled hours and overtime when needed.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team orientation, open-minded and able to listen to other’s ideas.
- Exposure to multinational quality technology solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Mark Caditan, email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit www.growinc.net/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH