SR. CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE is responsible for researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Prospecting new clients in the designated corporate business industry; Banking and Telecommunications, and Retail.
- Create new business model in redefining economic value to the company;
- Generate ideas and concepts for the client in regards to new project development;
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales productivity goals;
- Develop and manage pipeline to help meet or exceed group target;
- Initiate new and ongoing sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations and understanding account requirements;
- Maintenance of existing project development with the client;
- Contribute information related to assigned market by monitoring competitive products from existing and potential clients;
- Extensive Sales Experience preferably from an IT or Solutions Company or any related business;
- Shall handle prospecting of new accounts for assigned industry;
- Shall manage confirmed accounts and ensure profitability of business engagement for the duration of the contract
- Shall ensure possible business continuity with existing accounts;
- Shall maintain relationship with clients from various Departments and levels;
- Shall perform admin tasks and proper documentation on lifecycle of projects and client engagements
- Must be able to work well individually and with a team;
- Must meet assigned sales productivity goals and sales quota;
- Shall take care of initiating new and ongoing sales process such as but may not be limited to scheduling appointments, delivering presentations, preparation of quotations and/or BID documents and initial requirements gathering
- Contribute and gather information related to assigned market, monitor competitive products, market directions and potential business expansions and products development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent
- Must have a strong background in ecommerce, retail, banking etc.
- Experienced in closing a huge number of deals.
- Knowledgeable in negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be amenable to travel.
- URGENT REQUIREMENT
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO
JP Raguro – firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT
www.growinc.net and facebook.com/growinc.ph
FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES ON OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.*