Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interprets survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geographic data.
- Performs analysis, calculations and design hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Performs analysis, calculations and design of road geometry and profile.
- Performs grading design and calculations of earthworks.
- Assists in inspecting project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Assists construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Performs estimating works to quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor.
- Assists in coordinating work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Performs other tasks assigned from time to time.
Minimum Knowledge & Competency Requirements:
1. Knowledge and Experience
a. Registered Civil Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in civil and/or land development works.
b. Knowledge in the design of roads, water supply, storm drainage and/or sewerage systems.
c. Proficient in AutoCADD and MS Office.
d. Preferably has a knowledge in Autodesk Civil 3D software.
a. Engineering and Technology – Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
b. Design – Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
c. Mathematics – Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
d. Building and Construction – Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
e. Communication Skills – Exhibits active listening and effective feedback in dealing with people; ability to clearly and convincingly express one’s thoughts, ideas, and perspectives in several types of settings and to a diverse group of people.
f. Integrated Management System Comprehension – applies basic knowledge of any management system such as, but not limited to, ISO 9000, other TQM disciplines, Social Compliance Audits (Labor Standards Audit) in the execution and management of operational activities and strategies.
g. Accountability for Results – demonstrates personal responsibility for achieving high quality results; gets things done on time and within budget; accepts responsibility for successes and failures; uses feedback to modify behavior when necessary.
h. Dependability/Attendance – the availability for work on a consistent and timely basis with infrequent unplanned absences. Completes work in a timely manner. Meet commitments with minimal oversight. Meet commitments with others. Conscientious, thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and completing job tasks.
a. Ensure accuracy of plans, calculations and specifications.
b. Ensure outputs comply with standards, client’s requirements and specifications.
c. To perform work within set schedule and budget without sacrificing quality.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan, email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: www.growinc.net/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH